More than 600 organizations have come to Senturus for their IBM Cognos and Tableau training. That’s because all of our instructors are real-life subject matter experts who are great teachers to boot. Students love our classes, rating their experience with us 4.5 out of 5 stars on average. “Senturus is the best for training” isn’t a boast, it’s actual student feedback.
- Instructors who are bona-fide subject matter experts. Each of our instructors has 10+ years of experience in the field. When they aren’t in the classroom teaching, they are hands-on BI consultants working with clients across the breadth of the BI stack. Their approach to coursework is grounded in business-oriented pragmatism, not theory. Students get tangible, practical knowledge to meet real business needs.
- Hands-on exercises, real-time instructor review. Watching is not the same as doing. Our classes provide hands-on exercises along with real-time instructor review to accelerate deep understanding of the subject matter.
- Interactive learning. Both our virtual and in-person classrooms encourage lively discussion and include time for Q&A.
- Condensed curriculum, focused training. We know what makes the difference day in and day out, so we get quickly to the heart of what you need to know and leave time for questions.
- Course materials. Most classes come with a hard copy of materials.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED COURSES
We hold more than a dozen live, hands-on, interactive courses in our virtual classroom each month. Course topics cover the breadth of the skillset for Cognos Analytics, TM1 and Tableau.
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR PRIVATE TRAINING
We offer many ways for your organization to access training. All of our courses can be taken privately, whether online or onsite and course content can be customized for your team. We also offer computer based training for groups of more than 100 as well as 1-on-1 and small group mentoring.
MEET OUR INSTRUCTORS
Whether a Tableau guru or IBM certified expert, all of our instructors have years of experience in training, BI and the tools themselves.