- Paying people to collect data… instead of analyze it.
- Drowning in data… but lack actionable information.
- Identifying variances… but can’t drill down to understand the cause.
Are Excel’s limitations still holding you back? Senturus technical consultants are CPA-trained and will help your organization to focus less time on the process of shuffling data, and more on optimizing the business. These professionals have years of combined experience in which they have learned and implemented best practices that will be locked in from the start. We will help you to implement planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions that will enable your analysts to spend more time analyzing data and less time finding and managing it.
Senturus will build a strategy that will help you to address these core issues:
- Planning systems that are disconnected and unvieldy
- Lack of complete line-of-site across all departments
- Planning and consolidation processes that are inflexible and take too long
- Performance targets that are ’best guess’ rather than predictable
- Planning that doesn’t engage the organization effectively
- The need to have a holistic understanding of performance drivers
The Senturus team will develop and deploy a single model across the enterprise that leverages the organization’s information assets, better enabling corporate executives, business unit heads and planning managers to use Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to evaluate plans and activities based on the true economic impact of each consideration. IBP accurately represents a holistic model of the company in order to link strategic and operational planning with financial planning. You’ll be able to take a proactive approach to managing plans and performance, with the ability to make adjustments to affect results immediately.
The next step is incorporating Business Process Management (BPM), which enhances processes by creating better feedback loops. Senturus will deliver continuous and real-time reviews that help to identify and eliminate problems before they grow. The forecasting abilities enabled through a BPM implementation will help your company with risk analysis and predicting outcomes of merger and acquisition scenarios and coming up with a plan to overcome potential problems. Additionally, you will be able to take corrective action in time to meet earnings projections.