The Senturus approach is the key to our clients’ fast ROI and high satisfaction. We firmly believe in rapid and 100% complete development phases with high-impact end-user value. Through this brick-by-brick method, Senturus is able to avoid the pitfalls of typical in-house system implementations.
The result: Senturus clients typically realize a minimum of 10x returns on their investment within 12 months of implementation.
Define: Working closely with your key stake holders, we develop a solid foundation based on defining and prioritizing aspects of every project. Our process takes into account:
- The decisions that yield the highest impact for your company.
- The company's strategic plan.
- The "80/20 Rule" as it applies to:
- Availability and quality of the data and processes required to support high-impact decisions;
- Cost involved in implementing the CPM infrastructure;
- Speed by which the decision-supporting capabilities can be delivered, and;
- Prospective audience(s) that will consume the published data.
Discover: Think of your data as a diamond mine. The gems are all there, but they're not all obvious and there are veins of richness you may not know exist. Senturus excels at maneuvering through the complexity to extract and weave existing data into relevant information, delivered quickly and accurately. Even more, we'll unearth the hidden gems that will offer additional insights into your processes and provide better visibility into how the business is doing. What Senturus delivers is what one client called "magic."
Deliver: In our experience, the most successful CPM implementations are "smart win" projects that are scoped and implemented quickly, and delivered in bite-sized pieces -- rather than a single monolithic attempt across the entire enterprise. Based on the customized roadmap Senturus generates as a result of the initial discovery phase, we execute solutions in order of functionality for the company and deliver against a detailed project plan for implementing CPM to the first high-impact decision area.